Sales Developer Representative
PFITR is looking for a highly motivated, ambitious and problem solving individual to join our growing sales team. We are a startup "Software-as-a-Service" company disrupting the bond market, by empowering those with the responsibility of managing a fixed income investment portfolio; through coaching and tools designed to offer the necessary data to comply with the organization’s investment policies. Our Sales Development leaders are responsible for driving the revenue pipeline and contribute to the economic growth of the company. And we want them to grow their careers within PFITR. He/she should also be a self-starter, prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan and deliver on revenue targets.
The Sales Developer Representative responsibilities include:
- Interest in working in a startup environment.
- Sales experience.
- Advanced business writing skills.
- Computer skills.
- Strong communications, interpersonal, planning, organizational, negotiation, and decision making skills.
- Dealing with objections from customers.
- Cognitive reasoning.
- Good and resilient attitude.
- Relevant Bachelor's degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Mastering the art of appointment setting
- Cold Calling
- Turning leads into new business opportunities
- Creating and maintaining relationships with prospects
- Mastering the art of prospecting
- Learning and growing as a sales professional
- Creating strong relationships with current and potential clients
- Finding creative and better solutions to any arising problems
- Identifying Target Audience
- Customer Service
- Maintaining and updating client information while managing sales CRM.
This job is base salary plus commissions.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]